Friday, January 02, 2009

swipe away

oh i so wanted dat BOSE dock for my iTouch
n dat half price FCUK sweater
n another 2 or 3 Coach bag
n dat lovely Marciano dress dat is 60% off
n dat bright red Banana Rebuplic peacoat in my size dat's half price for the day
wat a pity dat CK jeans doesn't come in my size or the USD20 Guess jeans

everything is soooooooo fucking cheap!!!!
n soooo many choices i go very rambang mata just thinking about it
oh why la u have to max out today my darling?
so spoil the mood to go explore the whole mall
bleeding heart weyh kalu jumpe brg berkenan di hati tp x leh beli sbb x de immediate available funds

i am so coming back to settle tis unfinished business
no need to be Vegas
any other US city with a huge outlet mall would be ok
n let's hope by dat time CAD stronger than USD
totally gonna make sure my magic card is fully functional with lots n lots of credits
anyone wanna join?

No comments: